Have you ever wanted a day just to yourself? A day were you can sit back, relax and enjoy the silence? Imagine a day without your hubby, your kids and what’s that…no Paw Patrol? Well, Spa Utopia offers you the opportunity for exactly that and more.
Once you step into Spa Utopia Vancouver, which is located at the Pan Pacific Hotel, you will be greeted with a smile, signed in and chauffeured into the change rooms. You’ll be given your own locker, robe, slippers and also lemon water.
Let the pampering begin
Spa Utopia offers you a variety of treatments, all you have to do is pick the best one suited to your needs and they will handle the rest. Since I am currently 25 weeks pregnant, the pregnancy massage was calling my name.
Not only did I receive a pregnancy massage, I also enjoyed their signature pedicure and the Designed for U Facial. Before my treatments began, I was asked various questions regarding my health and problem areas. Of course, being pregnant and having Ulnar Nerve Entrapment in my right arm, you bet I said my whole body! Shortly after, I was escorted to the facial room where I learned that I have normal to dry skin. Which probably explains all the patchiness in my T-zone area.
Finally, to wind down, I was treated to Spa Utopia’s signature pedicure, where you just don’t get your nails done. You also get to enjoy a foot and arm massage. After all was said and done, I felt refreshed, pampered and rested. I can’t believe I waited 25 years to do something like this for myself. Scroll down to enter a chance to win yourself a spa day!
With all the pampering you won’t want to leave.
Read more about the pregnancy massage here.
Read more about the signature pedicure here.
Read more about the Designed for U Facial here.
Here’s Ten Reasons Why You’re THAT Mom Who Needs a Spa Day
- You can’t remember the last time you washed your hair
- Laundry, so much laundry! Also random bags of mismatched socks that you just can’t seem to get rid of
- The nail polish on your feet… ya… that chipped off pink was sooo 6 months ago
- You turn your white shirts inside out because of milk stains
- Sleep, what is sleep?!
- Your definition of a spa day is enjoying a 5 minute shower in peace
- That zit on your face is just another reason why you don’t want to look in the mirror
- You still wear a nursing bra…you stopped breastfeeding a year ago
- Mac & Cheese is your go to dinner of choice
- Shoving the toys underneath the couch is your version of tidy
In honour of Mothers Day, I have teamed up with Spa Utopia BC to give three of you a chance to win some spa loving!
Entering is super easy, all you have to do is enter using the Rafflecopter widget below. The more steps you complete, the higher your chances will be! Don’t forget to come back here for your free daily entry. You will be entered to win a “Designed for U Massage” OR Pregnancy Massage, Signature Pedicure, and a Designed for U Facial, all courtesy of Spa Utopia BC.
Giveaway is open to BC residents and must be age of majority. Winner must use their manners. No ” where’s my win” emails please 😉 Thank you and good luck!